Returns & Replacements
1. All claims for credit, shortages, and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
2. All returned merchandise must be received by Heat Lounge in salable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
3. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
4. All Canada shipments do not include extra charge for custom clearance.
* Please be advised that Canada shipments could be delayed for custom clearance reasons.
6. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.